Acrylic Painting Techniques Course
This Acrylic Painting Techniques course is designed for beginners with a desire to learn how to paint landscapes in acrylics using a simple approach.
In the Acrylic Painting Techniques for Landscape Course you will learn how to get started painting easy landscape elements in acrylics. You will learn simple techniques for painting each of the elements that are important to painting good landscape paintings.
The Acrylic Painting Techniques course is designed for beginners who have never picked up a brush before, through to intermediate level artists who are looking to try out acrylics and learn new approaches to the various elements found within a landscape.
Covered in the course are key techniques for various landscape elements including:
* Which Acrylic Paints to use and why
* The simple palette you need to get started painting Landscapes
* Which brushes work best for landscape painting
* The mediums that will help you with painting in acrylics
* The key elements in any landscape painting including skies, mountains, trees, buildings and more
* How to paint skies including blue skies, glowing sun, setting sun and stormy rain clouds
* Understanding how to paint mountains using aerial perspective
* A simple yet effective technique to painting virtually any tree you can think of
* How to paint cottages, farm houses and other buildings in a landscape
* Plus the various elements in a landscape like grasses, fields, paths, driveways, fences, gates and more
The course is taught in Arylics so you will learn various acrylic painting techniques and how they apply to landscape painting.
Rod Moore of Moore Art School has taught hundreds of students in one day art classes and more than 20,000 students globally through our online courses. He is a highly regarded teacher who has helped thousands of beginners start to paint. He is the creator of the Moore Method of Painting and the star of 2 TV shows broadcast in Australia & New Zealand.
Join us today for the Acrylic Painting Techniques for Landscape Course and let's have some fun learning to paint landscapes using these acrylic painting techniques.
Rod Moore - Artist, Art Teacher, Author, Best Selling Art Instructor
Rod Moore is the founder of Moore Art School and the creator of the Moore Method of Painting. He has taught hundreds of students to paint in his one day workshops and more then 20,000 globally through his online courses on learning to paint.
Living in Noosa, Queensland Rod draws his inspiration from the natural beauty of the amazing coast and beaches he is surrounded by, and the breathtaking beauty of the hinterland region.
Rod is the creator and star of two TV shows, Plein Air Painting TV and Yes You Can Paint both 13 episodes. The TV shows have been broadcast around Australia and New Zealand and have been extremely popular with those wanting to learn to paint.
He is a full time artist. art teacher and author. His passion is for helping beginners enjoy the magic in learning how to paint and today he is on a mission to help millions of people around the world to experience the joy of painting.
Connect with Rod here: