Pen & Wash Watercolor Painting
This Watercolor Painting course is designed for beginners with a desire to learn pen and wash techniques.
In the Watercolor Painting - Pen & Wash Techniques course you will learn how to get started sketching in ink and applying watercolor washes. By following along with what you learn you will know how to create great looking pen and wash sketches at the end of the course that you will be proud to hang on the wall.
This Watercolor Painting course is designed for beginners who have never picked up a brush before, through to intermediate level artists who are looking to try out watercolour painting and sketching.
The course covers some of the key things you need to know about painting with Acrylic paint including:
- The characteristics of Watercolor Paint
- The equipment needed for pen and wash sketching
- Which pens to use for sketching
- How to use Watercolor washes to best effect
- The basic primary colour palette to use
- The key to painting effectively with pen and wash techniques
- How to create a sketchbook full of simple pen and wash paintings
- The basic equipment to use for pen and wash paintings
Plus the course will teach you abut how to paint simple landscape & seascape paintings including:
- The correct use of Values in painting
- How to use Aerial Perspective in landscape & seascape painting
- The basic composition of good landscape painting
- How to create a sense of realism in your landscape & seascape painting
- Creating light in your landscapes and seascapes
- Developing layers of depth in your landscapes
- Painting structures and objects in your landscapes
- How to paint moody skies in landscape and seascapes
If you have always wanted to learn a simple approach to Watercolor Painting then this is the course for you. By the end of it you will know how you can fill up your sketchbooks with simple easy to do pen and wash paintings. They take fifteen minutes each to do and are ideal for when you are travelling or on holidays.
By the time you have completed this Watercolor Painting course you will have developed the skills and knowledge to continue on in your learning of how to paint with watercolor, and more importantly how to create terrific little paintings using the pen and wash technique.
Join us today for the Watercolor Painting - Pen & Wash Techniques course and let's have some fun doing your first watercolor painting today.
The course is taught by Rod Moore of Moore Art School and the host of the weekly online TV show Learn To Paint TV. Rod's method of teaching has enabled beginners who have never painted before to pick up the brush and start painting right away. He has taught more than 20,000 people globally how to paint and hundreds in his one day workshops.
Get started now!
Rod Moore - Artist, Art Teacher, Author, Best Selling Art Instructor
Rod Moore is the founder of Moore Art School and the creator of the Moore Method of Painting. He has taught hundreds of students to paint in his one day workshops and more then 20,000 globally through his online courses on learning to paint.
Living in Noosa, Queensland Rod draws his inspiration from the natural beauty of the amazing coast and beaches he is surrounded by, and the breathtaking beauty of the hinterland region.
Rod is the creator and star of two TV shows, Plein Air Painting TV and Yes You Can Paint both 13 episodes. The TV shows have been broadcast around Australia and New Zealand and have been extremely popular with those wanting to learn to paint.
He is a full time artist. art teacher and author. His passion is for helping beginners enjoy the magic in learning how to paint and today he is on a mission to help millions of people around the world to experience the joy of painting.
Connect with Rod here: